Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's All About Kris Kardashian Jenner! "The Queen Bee"


























Tonight is the Premier of " Keeping Up With the Kardashians" Season 6! I am such a huge fan of the Kardashian/Jenner family!

Kristen Mary Jenner "Kris" is an television personality, socialite, and a successful businesswoman. She also manages her entire family. It has been reported that Kris built a $65m empire last year. I chose to dedicate this post today to the "Queen Bee" Kris Jenner, she has single handly lead the family to fame. I'm always on the look out for what the Kardashian girls are wearing and that doesn't exclude Kris. Her style is ever so chic, although I have witness some fashion crimes overall her style is amazing. Enjoy Dolls!

PS: When I grow up I want to be just like Kris! LOL!

xx
The Fashion Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment